The Secretariat maintains a range of common software tools and analytical applications, including:
- Nautical twilight calculator (40.18 KB)
- stock assessment software
- C++ algorithmic stock assessment laboratory (CASAL)
- generalised yield model (GYM)
- fitting a mixture distribution (CMIX)
- asymptotic confidence intervals for estimates from trawl surveys (TrawlCI)
- plots of spatially referenced impact assessments (PlotImpact)
- stochastic distorted wave born approximation (SDWBA)
- CCAMLRGIS R Package.
These tools are available on request (email data [at] ccamlr [dot] org) and are subject to the Rules for Access and Use of CCAMLR Data (20.18 KB).