An early March weekend saw four CCAMLR staff complete a 10 km run from the east to the western shore of Hobart. The run started at 7am from the Bellerive Oval and ran along the foreshore, across the River Derwent running up and over the iconic Tasman Bridge and then around the cenotaph to the Hobart waterfront alongside Salamanca Place.
The CCAMLR team consisted of:
- 723 - David Ramm (Data Manager)
- 603 - Ian Meredith (Systems Analyst)
- 739 - Keith Reid (Science Manager)
- 472 - Tim Jones (IT Manager)
- 1060 - Tim Ramm (Son of David)
All runners finished the race in under an hour - a fine effort but special commendation to David's son Tim who ran the 10 km's in 40:38.