CCAMLR is excited to be launching its new website. Having spent a significant amount of time planning, creating and translating the site into CCAMLR’s four official languages (English, French, Russian & Spanish) it is now up and running. The site is CCAMLR's principal tool for communicating with its Members as well as members of the public who are interested in Antarctic marine conservation.
The new www.ccamlr.org features:
- thematic menus for items related to science, compliance, data, meetings and publications
- a new section on fisheries, with links to fishery reports
- a new section on conservation measures and resolutions, with browse options
- fully searchable contents
- documents and links to all CCAMLR Publications
- a one-stop page for Data forms
- a log-in section for CCAMLR business, with extended menus and a section for circulars
- a complete archive of meeting documents, available in the log-in section using the meetings menu or the search function
- news items concerning CCAMLR activities such as Working Groups, annual meetings, workshops and more.
Until all Members have access to 'Members only' pages the old website is available on http://archive.ccamlr.org/